Friday, September 17, 2010

7 Months



Just a few shots of Victoria.



Many ask about her, and how she is doing. We love her to pieces, and are enjoying seeing
her babble, smile and grab for some toys. Not huge things
for a 7 month old, but for her they are. Health wise, she is
doing well...just getting rid of a little thrush.




Okay, now which boy do you suppose took this?
I guess hunting season is just around the corner.




Thanks for all your prayers for us. We are resting . Have a wonderful
time enjoying fall.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pics of your precious Jewel, Victoria. I think of you often, especially when we drive through Lake of the Woods and Minnesota. Some day we will meet again and catch up on the grace of God in our lives. Until then, I continue to hold you in high regard as one of my best ever friends. Yours dearly, p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi-I linked to your blog from the HPE group. I just wanted to tell you what a beautiful family you have! Not that you don't already know that.... :) I love so much to see other big families! Victoria is adorable, so glad she is doing well!

    ReplyDelete