Sunday, December 30, 2012

Caleb's 12th Birthday!! (A little late)


For his birthday cake this year, Caleb requested a plane. With a twinkle in her eye Mom asked Caleb if he wanted it to be an airborne plane. (note the airborne symbols on the wings...and the guy ready to jump) Caleb said yes!! Here is the finished product.(Talk about an older brother influencing the younger ones:)...Be careful of what you do, you never know who is watching you!!

We are so glad that you are in our family Caleb!!

Some things that Caleb really enjoys doing are skating, playing "Settlers of Catan", and playing Christmas songs on the piano.
When I was a Child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. I Cor.13:11

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, Acceptable unto God,which is your reasonable service. Romans 12:1
BLessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful
 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
Psalm 1:1-2


 SEest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men. Proverbs 22:29
Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession Before many witnesses. I Timothy^:12

No comments:

Post a Comment