Thursday, May 14, 2015

Rachel's high school graduation!


Rachel wrote most of her our graduation album...

Four other girls graduated...having five families planning a graduation can be kind of crazy, but it definitely cuts down on cost and prep work! Many hands make light work:)

Ben, did an awesome job being the Master of Ceremony for the graduation. Did I mention to you that he is also a great brother...son...husband...dad:)

Sorry about the blurry pictures, our camera is having issues: maybe we should read the instructions of how to use it?:)

Playing, "I sing the mighty power of God", on a graduation present from Mom and Dad.

Listening to Pastor English(Jessica's Pop-Pop). It was so fun for Rachel to graduate with Priscilla K, Jessica J, Rebekah D, and Sarah O, they are such good encouraging friends:) The challenge was on the life of Hannah  from the Bible. Hannah gave of her best to the Master...are we willing to do the same?

"Yes Daddy, I am listening to what you are saying."

~Lord, I give up all my own purposes and plans, all my own desires and hopes and ambitions, and accept thy will for my life. I give myself, my life, my all utterly to Thee, to be Thine forever. I hand over to Thy keeping all my friendships; all the people whom I love are to take a second place in my heart. Fill me and seal me with Thy Holy Spirit. Work out thy whole will in my life, at any cost, now and forever. Elizabeth "Betty" Stam~

My best friend, encourager, listener, accountability partner, walking buddy, duet player...yea we get along really well:)

Rachel and her cousin, Priscilla K. Another good  friend.




No comments:

Post a Comment